Subject: Re: Newspaper Article - Koch
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Good catch, Joe.  I saw this on the plane today.  In my view, it underscores 
something we have been discussing for several months: The growing scrutiny on 
oil tanks/pipelines/trucks and our need to remain on top of this trend, etc. 
SWD

	Joe Richards
	07/13/00 07:43 AM
		 
		 To: Dana Gibbs/Houston/Eott@Eott, Steve Duffy, Robert Sanford, Gary Wright, 
Steve Comstock/Remote/Eott@Eott, Jimmy Lee, Jim Coen/Houston/Eott@Eott, Cutty 
Cunningham/Houston/Eott@Eott, Susan Ralph, Steve Myers, Dan 
Cole/Remote/Eott@Eott, Robin Border
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Newspaper Article - Koch

Please see attached article in today's Houston Chronicle

Thanks

Joe