Subject: Re: NBP, L.P. 2Q earnings release
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 04:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Beth and Ellen -  I would like to re-emphasize my concern about comparing 2q 
to 1q, instead of the normal 2q current year to 2q last year.  Analysts, 
media etc. will be expecting the year over year comparison.  Secondly, I 
strongly suggest taking out the conference call reference - you will end up 
with media and others on the call. You can notify the analysts seperately by 
putting a note on FirstCall.  Thanks.  MEK

Beth Jensen
07/14/2000 03:16 PM
To: Greg Schlender/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Ellen Konsdorf/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, 
Patricia Wiederholt/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Jerry Peters/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Janet 
Place/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Scott Vonderheide/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Paula 
Rieker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Beth Jensen/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Hardie Davis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Larry 
DeRoin/NPNG/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: NBP, L.P. 2Q earnings release

	

Attached is a VERY ROUGH first draft of the NBP 2Q earnings and distribution 
declaration press release and financial table.

We have made several changes to the format, based on comments and requests 
from previous releases.  First, we are comparing 2Q to 1Q 2000 in the opening 
paragraph, as the comparison is more favorable.  We do mention 2Q 2000 to 2Q 
1999 further down in the body of the release.   We have also added operating 
cash flow per unit at the suggestion of one of our executive staff.   
Finally, we have added a paragraph detailing the analyst conference call at 
the suggestion of our Investor Relations group.  

Please provide your comments to me by noon, Monday, July 17 to incorporate 
into the second draft.  We have scheduled this for release on Wednesday, July 
19 after the market closes, so your prompt response is appreciated..

Thanks for your cooperation in moving this along.

beth jensen