Subject: Re: Navajo Offer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Johnny, Steve and I think now would be a good time to inject a Standing Rock 
type expansion since we may be narrowing the gap considerably.  Although it 
would be important to provide Zaman feedback on their last offer before the 
Task Force meeting on Friday, we would also like to discuss any offer in the 
in the context of overall resolution of all of the issues.  Would you have 
some time either before or after we meet with El Paso??

Stanley Horton
07/18/2000 02:56 PM
Sent by: Cindy Stark
To: Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, James Derrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Johnny 
McGee/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Steven Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked] 

Subject: Re: Navajo Offer  

Counter:   $15 million up front and $2.0 million per year fixed payment (no 
CPI adjustment).     What do you think?

Stan

07/14/2000 06:32 PM
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
Louis Soldano
07/14/2000 06:32 PM
07/14/2000 06:32 PM
To: Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, James 
Derrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], Johnny McGee/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Steven 
Harris/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Navajo Offer

McGee spoke with Zaman this afternoon.  Zaman relayed an informal counter 
proposal to Transwestern's offer of earlier this week.  Zaman (and Das and 
Trujillo) would recommend to the Task Force a settlement of $15 million up 
front with a $2.5 million per year payment for each of the renewal years.  
The $2.5 million figure would be escalated by the CPI index.