Subject: Re: NAVAJO--ROW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 06:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Johnny - when you speak to Mr. Zaman, see what he thinks about timing and if 
Luralene is close to the blessed event how we should go forward.
---------------------- Forwarded by Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron on 07/25/2000 
01:40 PM ---------------------------

"Lawrence A. Ruzow" <[email-masked]> on 07/24/2000 06:02:20 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], "Lawrence Ruzow'" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Re: NAVAJO--ROW

LAWYER--CLIENT COMMUNICATION

Louie:

    I spoke with Luralene, she is ready to deliver her baby ("any day
now"), so it is possible that it may be hard to get a meeting with her. (I
did not talk to her about TW.)