Subject: Navajo ROW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Cindy - please see the attached tables and graphs.   I would print out 
"ROW-Case2", and "Model".  The graph is hard to read unless there is a color 
printer.  Even then, it is much better to review electronically since there 
are hidden "notes" that appear when the reader uses the cursor to "point" to 
any given data point.  

I'd suggest the boss look at the electronic version of the graph while 
reviewing hard copy of the "ROW-Case2", and "Model".
   
Let me know if he would like to discuss...Louie

---------------------- Forwarded by Jan Cobden/ET&S/Enron on 01/31/2000 08:54 
AM ---------------------------

James Centilli
01/31/2000 07:41 AM
To: Louis Soldano/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Navajo ROW

Please find attached the new worksheet and graph.  I add the rods to the 
calculation and made the adjustments per Stan's comments.  Review and let me 
know if I included everything.  If you need the graph in color, we have a 
color printer.  When is the meeting scheduled?

Thanks,
James