Subject: eCommerce/eBusiness Strategy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Please find attached the ETS eCommerce/eBusiness strategy document.  

As there are many definitions associated with eCommerce/eBusiness, pages one 
to four of the document provide us a common definition and understanding to 
be used within ETS.

Page five overviews the statistics of the eCommerce/eBusiness transactions we 
have completed in ETS this year.  Included in the figures are close to three 
million eConfirmations and five million hits to our eInformational postings.

 Pages six to thirteen overview future ETS eCommerce/eBusiness opportunities 
with page nine listing specific goals for 2001.

This document was created with the collaboration of many departments.  The 
rapid pace of technology and the use of that technology in business practices 
will force continued input into this evergreen document.

Please let me know if you have any questions or require further clarification 
on any items contained in the attachment.

Thank you.

attachment: