Subject: Re: Azurix
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 01:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Madera project in California should not be going forward.  We had a 
meeting whereby we all agreed to cancel this project.  Please get with John 
to see what is up.

From: Gina Taylor/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/15/2001 04:51 PM
To: Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Cindy Stark/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Azurix

Stan, 
Today is Diane Bazelides' last day of work at Azurix. Over the last month, 
Diane and I have met several times to transition the Azurix Public Relations 
function into ETS. Shelley and I also met with John Garrison. As you know, 
Azurix has a lot of irons in the fire and many of them could turn into public 
relations challenges. 
Azurix has PR employees in Buenos Aires, Ontario, and California. These 
employees were notified by Diane that I was taking over the Azurix PR 
function and to coordinate their activity through me. I've spoken to a few of 
the PR employees.
To summarize what Azurix might face in the near future, here's what Diane and 
John provided me and Shelley: 
? Offers to purchase Azurix North America are due May 24. John anticipates 
spending one month reveiwing the offers and making management presentations. 
As a deal is done and made public, information and responses to the media 
will be coordinated with Mark Hudson in Ontario. 
? The Madera project in California continues. Cole Frates is on the ground in 
California and I will coordinate with Cole as issues surface. 
? Gustavo Pedace is on the ground in Buenos Aires. If I had to guess, this is 
where Azurix has the most exposure. As July and August approach, we'll know 
more about the direction of Azurix Buenos Aires. 
? As things transpire with the other assets, I'll coordinate PR activity with 
the contacts on the ground. Mark Palmer and his staff know that ETS is 
involved in Azurix. 
I have a phone call into John Shafer to discuss the use of the crisis center 
in case of an Azurix emergency. This is a precautionary measure that I hope 
we don't have to use.
Please let me know if you would like to discuss Azurix and the PR function 
further. 
Gina