Subject: Re: EOTT fourth quarter earnings release
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 06:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Spoke with David Harvin, a senior litigator at V&E.  He believes it would be 
prudent to call it an "apparent theft" in the two places where" theft" 
appears in the release.  Accordingly, this change should be made and the 
"analysts" script should be revised accordingly.  Please advise if there are 
any questions. Thanks.  SWD

Scott Vonderheide@ENRON
02/23/2000 01:11 PM
To: Hardie Davis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Beth 
Meyer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gina Taylor/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Dave 
Schafer/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Michael Burke/Houston/Eott@Eott, Lori 
Maddox/Houston/Eott@Eott, Susan Ralph/Houston/Eott@Eott, Steve 
Duffy/Houston/Eott@Eott, Dana Gibbs/Houston/Eott@Eott, Molly 
Sample/Houston/Eott@Eott
cc:  

Subject: EOTT fourth quarter earnings release

Attached is the most current release.  The second paragraph has been changed 
to reflect the comments made at the 10:45 AM meeting.