Subject: Re: EOTT CFO position
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 04:18:00 -0800 (PST)

If you are unable to open the attached, please leave me a voice mail and I 
will assist you.

Thanks
Shelly

Michael Burke
12/22/99 02:32 PM
To: Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@Enron
cc: Shelly Worrell/Houston/Eott@Eott 

Subject: EOTT CFO position

I engaged Lou Rieger of SpencerStuart this past Monday morning.  I am asking 
Shelly to send you the job description I wrote and sent to Lou. Please advise 
if you have any suggested changes.
Also, I would like to try to keep this confidential. the only others that I 
have told of this action are : Dan Gibbs, David Hultsman, Mary Ellen Coombe, 
Shelly Worrell.