Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:17:00 -0800 (PST)

The meeting will be at our office in Washington D.C.  The address is as 
follows:

1775 I Street NW (The cross street is 18th)

Given the agenda I would say that we should plan from 9:00a-3:30p (we will 
provide lunch). 

Thanks, Ron.

Ron Tapscott
02/22/2000 11:23 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, J Mark Metts/NA/Enron@Enron@ECT, Randal 
T Maffett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Dwight 
Larson/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: 

Gentlemen,

We received the top financials in aggregate form.  Thanks.  

As a followup to last week's discussions, Please forward to me those who will 
be participating from your respective Companies.  This will help firm up the 
agenda and also give me an idea what conference room arrangements we may need 
to make (per Craig's voice mail over the weekend).  

I have incorporated comments on next weeks agenda as shown below.  Please 
forward other comments as needed.

Agenda for the 29th is as follows (and in order of appearance):
Enron presents synergy, growth and financial opportunities (including impact 
on earnings and market value)
pipes to pipes
pipes to wires
Alliance presents synergy, growth and financial opportunities (will include a 
discussion regarding the area where savings and growth will occur but will 
not identify the impact on earnings and market value)
wires to wires
Outline Joint Venture Structural Form.  We would like to discuss in detail 
and will provide a handout at the meeting.  The discussion will include:
type and timing of contribution (stock or asset)
governance
type of ownership (passive and active)
Valuation (this will require participation from Financial or Corporate 
Development areas of your respective organizations)
Agree on Process
Agree on Method
Timing

Participants from Enron will be --

Stan Horton (Chairman & CEO of GPG)
Mark Metts (Exec. VP Enron Corp. -- Corporate Development)
Rod Hayslett (Sr. VP of GPG)
Randy Maffett (VP -- ENA)
Dwight Larson (VP -- Corporate Development)
Ron Tapscott (Director -- ENA)

Thanks, Ron.