Subject: Re: To my great Friend
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 16:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

It was so nice to hear from you.  I am glad all is well.  I am glad the new home is being enjoyed and that you have a job that you like.  I am anxious to get the news of the birth of your new grandchild.  Please let us know as soon as possible after the Geraldine delivers.  Also let us know what hospital she is in where we can send an appropiate gift to mother and child.  My best to you and your family.

"dario bravo" <[email-masked]> on 05/08/2001 10:06:07 PM
To:	[email-masked]
cc:	 

Subject:	To my great Friend

Dear Stanley:
  Before hand I'll let you know that we are doing great back home at Down
Under. We have bought our new home and are enjoying it completly. We
receives the photos that you sent us of the twins and we must congradulate
you that they are absolutly beautiful.
  Please let us know how you and the family are doing. I'll let you know
that I'm working doing a small delivery job for a Bakers Factory, nothing to
do with what I was doing but I like it just the same. It's a very early
start but I finish before lunch and that gives me time to look for a part
time job in the afternoon. After I spoke with Paul in the meeting, he said
that he was going to introduce me to other companies from the field, but I
haven't heard from him since then. I won't lose my hope to work for Enron
some day.
  Geraldine is doing fine and has two weeks left before the baby's due,
Chris is doing very good at school and keeping up very well with his soccer
training and Vicky is doing fine also and very happy with what's going on.
Do you still watch Stock Car racing? Let us know how things are going
because we haven't got cable tv yet so we are pretty left out on sport news.
  Hope to hear from you real soon, here's my new address so we can send
letters apart from mailing.
         8 BENNISON ROAD, HINCHINBROOK - N.S.W. - 2168
              PH:(02) 8783 9273
  Our kindest regards for you and to the rest of the family and a special
kiss to the twins.
                      Dario and family
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.