Subject: EOTT Energy Q&A
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached are the responses we provided to the Oil & Gas Investor.  These 
responses will be used for EOTT's section (2 pages) in the MLP supplement 
which will be part of the Oil & Gas Investor's May issue.  In addition to the 
information we are providing, A.G. Edwards will create a report on each 
participating MLP.

Scott 

---------------------- Forwarded by Scott Vonderheide/Corp/Enron on 
03/31/2000 09:39 AM ---------------------------

Scott Vonderheide
03/31/2000 09:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: EOTT Energy Q&A

Nissa -
As requested, attached are EOTT Energy Partners, L.P.'s  responses to the 
questions for the 2000 A.G. Edwards report.  Also, I sent a black and white 
photo of Mike Burke, President and CEO of EOTT, to your attention mail.

Please call me at (713) 853-4863 if you have any questions or if you need 
additional information.

Scott Vonderheide'
Director Investor Relations