Subject: GISB EC Producer Segment Election
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 09:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hugh & Scott -
Please express my thanks to Marathon Oil for your company's support of our
organization, and your efforts working on our governance committees.  The
five segment participation in our organization is critical to its success --
and Marathon has been a long time supporter and representative of the
producer segment.  Scott, please let me know if there is anything I can do to
help as you become more acquainted with our Executive Committee.

Richard -
Congratulations for being elected the chairman of your producer segment.
JoAnn will be happy to furnish you with producer membership lists whenever
you need them to help in administering elections.  Let us know if there is
anything else we can do to help.

Best Regards,  Rae

------------------------------------------------  RESPONSE TO:
-------------------------------------------

Subj:    Election Results
Date:   5/1/00 1:19:42 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   [email-masked] (Richard D Smith)

The results of the GISB Producer Segment  April 27, 2000 election were as
follows:

Elected to the Executive Committee
   Mr. Scott Brown, Marathon Oil Company
     Term Ending - Dec. 31, 2001

Elected to Producer Segment Chair
   Mr. Richard Smith, ExxonMobil Gas Marketing Co.
     Term Ending - Dec. 31, 2000