Subject: GISB -- Additional Board Materials
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], maddoxl
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Board Members,

    Attached please find a report that lists the expenses to date regarding
the GISB participation in response to the CUBR request and its impact on our
2000 Annual Plan.  Also attached are the participants in the industry and
association meetings, again for GISB participation in response to the CUBR
request.  This material should be considered in conjunction with the 6-8
Board meeting materials regarding development of a new standards organization
-- it can be used to determine what our organization has spent, how many
people have expressed an interest (either for or against) in the process, and
how our existing annual plan workload has been impacted.

    I want to thank Hugh Roberts, our treasurer, for asking for this
material.  It should provide further information for you to consider at our
upcoming Board meeting.

Best Regards,  Rae

 - response to h roberts.pdf