Subject: Re: Insurance Recovery on Todoroff Matter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Susan, Thanks to you and Walt and all others who worked on this.  Having a 
check of that magnitude come to us by June certainly 
exceeded my expectations.  And this did not just happen...you folks did an 
excellent job of making it happen.

Now Walt, if you can just assure us that in Mr. Todoroff's situation that 
justice will be served!

Thanks again.

	Walt Zimmerman
	06/08/00 03:26 PM
		 
		 To: Susan Ralph/Houston/Eott@Eott
		 cc: Michael Burke/Houston/Eott@Eott, Steve Duffy/Houston/Eott@Eott, Dana 
Gibbs/Houston/Eott@Eott, Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lori 
Maddox/Houston/Eott@Eott
		 Subject: Insurance Recovery on Todoroff Matter

Susan, I spoke this morning with Nancy Manderson (outside counsel for our 
crime policy insurer).  She has accepted my changes to the Assignment and 
Release, and she will be forwarding an original of the Assignment and Release 
to EOTT for execution.  She said we will have our check for $2,503,000.00 
next week!  The check will be delivered to Phillip Bair with our insurance 
broker.

We also had a long conversation about the insurer's claim against Gas 
Producers.  I shared with Nancy some of the research we have done on the 
conversion claim against Gas Producers.  I assured her that EOTT would fully 
cooperate if the insurer did pursue the claim against Gas Producers.  I 
gathered from her comments, however, that the insurer is concerned that Gas 
Producers may not have sufficient assets to satisfy anything but a small 
judgment.  I do not know whether the insurer has actually conducted a 
"financial investigation" of Gas Producers.