Subject: GISB Invitation to "Energy Capital Houston" Publication
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 05:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Officers,

    We have been invited to participate as a profiled organization in the
upcoming "Energy Capital Houston" publication, published by Marcoa
Publishing, and sponsored by the Greater Houston Partnership and the City of
Houston. JoAnn and I met with their representative yesterday.  The
publication is annual, of very high quality and this is the inaugural issue.
It will be very widely distributed.  The publication will include a listing
of energy companies and related services, profiles from selected
organization, editorials and advertisements.  It is likely that some of your
companies have also been approached to be profiled (Enron, Reliant, Columbia
Gas, Price Waterhouse, etc.). It will be distributed to energy related
companies, trade shows, public utilities offices, and government agencies to
note a few.  The cost to be profiled is relatively small considering the
benefit we would realize -- and it could be accommodated through our
advertising revenues.

    Having said all of that -- I consider it an honor that GISB was invited
to participate -- but the timing is not good.  This publication would be
distributed throughout 2001 (it is to be completed at the end of September
and distribution to begin in December 2000) -- and GISB is not sure who or
what it will be in that time frame.  As such, I recommend we decline the
honor but ask them to consider us next year for the second issue.  Let me
know if you have thoughts to the contrary.

Best Regards,  Rae

cc:  JoAnn Garcia, Laurie Paulson