Subject: employee referral
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 07:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

I figured this posting belonged to one of you.  Please see the message from 
Danny Jones.
---------------------- Forwarded by Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron on 05/01/2001 
02:27 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 04/30/2001 01:39:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: employee referral

Dear Mr. Horton,  I have recently been made aware of a help desk analyst
job#0000108806 that has become available in your department. I am currently
employed with the aviation department (hangar attendant) of enron and would
like to use my past knowledge and experience to persue my goals in the
technology feild. I am asking respectfully if you could give me a
recommendation or referral to ETS technology department. Anything you could
do to help further my goals would be appreciated.

          Respectfully,
          Danny Jones
     281-443-3744 [email-masked]