Subject: Annual Election of EOTT Directors and Committees
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 11:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Prior to the distribution of materials for the May 15 EOTT Board of Directors 
meeting, the sole shareholder (Enron Liquids Holding Corp.) needs to reelect 
EOTT's Board of Directors.  This will be accomplished by a written consent 
that will be executed on behalf of Enron Liquids Holding Corp.

Also, at the May 15 meeting, EOTT's directors will elect the members of the 
Audit Committee and the Compensation Committee for the next year.

Are you aware of any changes to the EOTT Board, the Audit Committee, or the 
Compensation Committee?  In some past years, Ted Gaylord has polled the 
outside directors to ensure that they intended to continue their service on 
EOTT's Board and committees.  If you would like, I will ask Ted to poll the 
outside directors again this year as to their intentions for continued 
service.

Also, we need to start preparing an agenda for the May 15 meeting.  If you 
would like, I will forward to you tomorrow a draft agenda that is based on 
last year's "annual meeting" agenda.

Please let me know your thoughts on these matters.   Thanks.