Subject: Enron Corp. 1999 Annual Repot
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 22:23:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI.
Cindy:  You might want to ask him if he wants to see this before you print it.
  
---------------------- Forwarded by Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron on 02/09/2000 
06:23 AM ---------------------------

	Dortha Gray
	02/08/2000 07:36 PM
	
To: Gregory Adams/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Beth Apollo/LON/ECT@ECT, Carolyn 
Barrett/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Bob Chandler/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Wanda Curry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Harris/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John B Echols/HOU/EES@EES, Jill Erwin/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
George Fastuca/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Joseph L Franz/HOU/EES@EES, Tracy 
Geaccone/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Ben F Glisan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rod 
Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Robert Hermann/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ronald 
Johnson/Enron@Gateway, Mark Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tod Lindholm/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Mark E Lindsey/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Drew 
C Lynch/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael Moran/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Greek 
Rice/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Paula Rieker/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rex 
Rogers/Corp/Enron@Enron, James Saunders/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Kimberly 
Scardino/AA/Corp/Enron@Enron, Frank Smith/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sharron 
Westbrook/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Eickenroht/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Charles 
Cheek/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert Johansen/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary 
Turina/Enron@Gateway, Kathryn Corbally/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Georgeanne 
Hodges/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paige B Grumulaitis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen 
Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jeffrey McMahon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kerrie 
Smith/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kirk Stevens/Enron@Gateway, Edward 
Coats/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Palmer/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary 
Joyce/HR/Corp/Enron@Enron, Andrew S Fastow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Frank/HOU/ECT@ECT, James Ginty/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Elaine 
Overturf/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lanai Wolfe/HR/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mary Kay 
Miller/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia Barrow/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Vonderheide/Corp/Enron@ENRON, AnnMarie Tiller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kent 
Castleman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Wade Stubblefield/HOU/EES@EES, 
Patrick Mackin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Fernley Dyson/LON/ECT@ECT, Howard 
Selzer/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeffrey E 
Sommers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cassandra 
Schultz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, P 
Sreekumar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kerry 
Roper/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ted Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeff Nogid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Krysti Knight/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marsha 
Eurek/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Robert Kilmer/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Tim 
DeSpain/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharon Aulds/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Keith 
Marlow/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Eric McKee/AA/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Cedric Burgher/Corp/Enron@Enron, Alan Quaintance/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ryan H 
Siurek/Corp/Enron@Enron, [email-masked]
cc: Jan Johnson/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Gary Peng/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Enron Corp. 1999 Annual Repot

Attached is a marked draft of the financial portion of the annual report.  
Please review this draft and send your comments to Jan Johnson (Ext. 3-3260) 
or Gary Peng (Ext. 3-6841) by 9:00 a.m. Thursday, February 10, so we can 
incorporate your coments into a draft being e-mailed to the printer on Friday 
morning.