Subject: TransCanada News Release
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 07:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Stan, this is for your information only.  Gary Mihaichuk is the TCPL rep on 
the NBPL Management Committee.
---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Hill/NPNG/Enron on 12/13/2000 
03:41 PM ---------------------------

	Suzanne Franco
	12/13/2000 01:19 PM
	
To: Bill Cordes/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Robert Hill/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Janet 
Place/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Ray Neppl/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Jerry 
Peters/NPNG/Enron@ENRON, Michel Nelson/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: TransCanada News Release

The following is for your information.

---------------------- Forwarded by Suzanne Franco/NPNG/Enron on 12/13/2000 
01:17 PM ---------------------------

"Gary Stefko" <[email-masked]>@listsrv.transcanada.com on 
12/13/2000 08:14:17 AM
Sent by: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: TransCanada News Release

TC PipeLines, LP Announces Resignation of Garry Mihaichuk
Calgary, Alberta -December 13, 2000 - (Nasdaq NM: TCLPZ) - The board of
directors of TC PipeLines GP, Inc., general partner of TC PipeLines, LP, today
accepted the resignation of Garry P. Mihaichuk, president and chief executive
officer, effective immediately. Mr. Mihaichuk, who currently serves as 
Executive
Vice-President, Engineering and Operations for TransCanada PipeLines Limited,
the parent company of the general partner, will also be leaving TransCanada to
pursue other opportunities.

For more information on this and other TransCanada news, please visit:

http://www.transcanada.com/

******************************************
Subscribe/Unsubscribe: You are receiving this message because you subscribe to
TransCanada's News Release notice list.  If you would like to be removed from
this list, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or visit
http://www.transcanada.com/form_unsubscribe.htm

Thank you for your interest in TransCanada.