Subject: Re: Holiday Party - 9 December 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Stan Horton appreciates the invitation; however, he is unable to attend.

Cindy Stark
Exec. Asst. to Stan Horton

Mark Frevert
11/20/2000 01:04 PM
Sent by: Nicki Daw
To: Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, James M 
Bannantine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cliff Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sanjay Bhatnagar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jeremy 
Blachman/HOU/EES@EES, Philippe A Bibi/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Michael R Brown/LON/ECT@ECT, Harold G Buchanan/HOU/EES@EES, Rick 
Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Diomedes 
Christodoulou/SA/Enron@Enron, Wade Cline/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
David Cox/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, David W 
Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, James Derrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steve Elliott/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Jim Fallon/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Andrew S Fastow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, Ben 
F Glisan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Hannon/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
David Haug/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, 
Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, James A 
Hughes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Larry L 
Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kenneth 
Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dan Leff/HOU/EES@EES, 
Danny McCarty/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Mike McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca 
McDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jeffrey McMahon/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Mark Metts/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark S Muller/HOU/EES@EES, Cindy 
Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lou L Pai/HOU/EES@EES, Ken Rice/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Matthew Scrimshaw/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A 
Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey Sherrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John 
Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Marty 
Sunde/HOU/EES@EES, Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas E White/HOU/EES@EES, G G 
Garcia/NA/Enron@Enron, Marcia Manarin/SA/Enron@Enron, Susan 
Skarness/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy Guidroz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Beena Pradhan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Karen K 
Heathman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharron Westbrook/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kay 
Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly Bobrow/NA/Enron@Enron, Rosane 
Fabozzi/SA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie Harris/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bridget 
Maronge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nicki Daw/NA/Enron@Enron, Inez Dauterive/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Carol Ann Brown/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Elaine 
Rodriguez/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cindy Stark/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Mary E Garza/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Maureen 
McVicker/NA/Enron@Enron, Joannie Williamson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rosalee 
Fleming/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Vanessa Groscrand/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tori L 
Wells/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cathy Phillips/HOU/ECT@ECT, Loretta 
Brelsford/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sue Ford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dolores 
Fisher/NA/Enron@Enron, Karen Owens/HOU/EES@EES, Dorothy Dalton/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Mercedes Estrada/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Christina Grow/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lauren 
Urquhart/LON/ECT@ECT, Sherri Sera/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Katherine 
Brown/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Liz M Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Judy G Smith/HOU/EES@EES, 
Bobbie Power/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Suzanne Danz/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Peggy 
McCurley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marsha Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fiona Stewart/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Jana L Paxton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Connie 
Blackwood/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Tammie Schoppe/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Kimberly Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect, Jennifer Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sharon 
Dick/HOU/EES@EES, Beverly Aden/HOU/EES@EES, Kathy Dodgen/HOU/EES@EES, Kerry 
Ferrari/LON/ECT@ECT, Carol Moffett/HOU/EES@EES, Jennifer Adams/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Leah Rijo/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Lucy Marshall/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Kathy Campos/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Julie Armstrong/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kathryn 
Greer/HOU/EES@EES, Sherri Sera/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Katherine 
Brown/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Holiday Party - 9 December 2000

If your schedule permits, please join us at our Holiday Party.  Click on the 
attached link to launch your invitation.

 http://invitation.enron.com