Subject: RE:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:08:59 -0800 (PST)

Please call Cindy and set up a time for us to chat.  If it would be helpful I would gladly to a phone meeting with your Direct reports.  

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Lisa Hobbs <[email-masked]>@ENRON   On Behalf Of Colin Skellett <[email-masked]>
Sent:	Monday, November 12, 2001 10:39 AM
To:	Horton, Stanley
Subject:	 

Stan,

We are all shocked to read the news although I guess given the way the press
and the markets have acted recently not surprised.

For the employees here we are delivering a very clear business as usual
message.  Press enquiries we are routing to Enron.  The UK press is full of
speculation that Wessex Water is to be sold.

When the dust settles it will be useful to discuss what happens now.  In
particular we need to decide how we deal with AEL refinancing etc.

There is no rush but when you have a minute I would welcome a word.

Colin

**********************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the Wessex Water IT Support Centre on:

44-1225-528888 or email [email-masked]

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com
**********************************************************************

_____________________________________________________________________
This message has been checked for all known viruses by the
MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit
http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp