Subject: RE:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 07:19:39 -0800 (PST)

Celebrate 45 years?  Drown my sorrows is more like it!!!
 
The Last Concert Cafe is in the far northeast section of downtown in the
warehouse district just south of I-10.  They have decent Tex-Mex if you want
to grab a bite earlier.  Carolyn Wonderland is a young singer/songwriter who
singing style is kind of a cross between Marcia Ball and Janice Joplin.
Expect an eclectic crowd and dress warm if it is cool that evening, it's a
semi-outdoor event.
 
The Old Man

-----Original Message-----
From: JoEllen Krejci [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 8:50 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: 

Tomorrow is Rick's 45th Birthday and to celebrate, we are going to the Last
Concert Cafe at 1403 Nance Street and listen to Carolyn Wonderland.  I think
the show starts about 10:00 p.m., so if any of you night owls are looking
for somewhere to go tomorrow night, please come join us!

Jo Krejci 

  _____  

Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click
<http://g.msn.com/1HM105401/16> Here