Subject: EP2002 Follow-up - Alternative Power Track
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 06:34:31 -0700 (PDT)

Alternative Power Committee Members:

As you know, the third Program Committee Meeting will be held next Tuesday,
October 9th at the Airport Renaissance in St. Louis (10am - 3pm).  As
several of you have indicated that you will not be attending, I ask that
each of the committee members review the attached spreadsheet containing
speaker information for the Alternative Power Track, prior to the 10/9
meeting.

Please make a concerted effort to follow-up on any areas of responsibility,
and ensure that contact information for speakers who have tentatively
accepted has been communicated to Carrie at Trade Fair so formal invitations
can be sent.  For open areas, please attempt to make contact with
prospective speakers and reply to Carrie and me with topic and contact
information so follow-up can continue soon after the 10/9 session.

Again, I appreciate your time and effort assisting with this Track for
EP2002.  I look forward to a productive session next Tuesday.
 <<EP2002 Alternative Power Track Follow-ups.xls>> 

Bill Dulle
Business Development Manager
AmerenEnergy Marketing
314.613.9475

mailto:[email-masked]
mailto:[email-masked]