Subject: EP2002 Folllow-up
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:46:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Kevin:

I hope you have returned to some pattern of normal operations in your shop,
given the events of last week.

Just a quick note to see if Ken Wicker from E-Source has contacted you
regarding coordination a session D (Renewables) of the Alternative Power
Track.  It appears that you're pretty busy with the Natural Gas
Infrastructure committee and I figured you wouldn't mind the relief.

Drop me a line and let me know whether or not Ken has contacted you when you
get a chance.  (FYI - Ken's number is 720-548-5735 and e-mail
[email-masked]).

Thanks,

Bill Dulle
Business Development Manager
AmerenEnergy Marketing
314.613.9475

mailto:[email-masked]