Subject: Re: Energy Farm Project - Bloomfield, New Mexico
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:33:58 -0800 (PST)

Kevin,
Please accept my apology for not meeting with you while you were in
Bloomfield. Jeff Fawcett explained that he wasn't coming and that you were
coming
instead. Michael Mack the president of Ameramex and I were both eager to
meet with you. We were there for the entire meeting but we did not realize
that you were there. The first that I learned that you were at the meeting
was when I received a copy of the email to you from Brian O'Hare, our
consultant.

I had explained that you might be attending and that you and I had never
met. Needless to say, I am embarrassed and utterly astonished that Brian did
not point you out to me or point me out to you.

Once again, I apologize for us being so disjointed and for missing the
opportunity to meet you personally and discuss some of the issues that Jeff
and I have been discussing.

I appreciate you taking the time to come to Bloomfield and look forward to
meeting you some time in the near future.

Thank You,
Richard L. Moore

----- Original Message -----
From: "cashel" <[email-masked]>
To: "Hyatt, J. Kevin" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Moore, Richard L" <[email-masked]>; "Mack, Michael A"
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 3:38 PM
Subject: Energy Farm Project - Bloomfield, New Mexico

> Kevin,
>
> I want to take a few minutes to say that it was a pleasure to meet you
last
> week in Bloomfield and to thank you for taking the time from your busy
> schedule to attend the meeting.  I sincerely appreciate your support at
the
> meeting and your comments helped a great deal in clarifying some of the
> concerns.
>
> I know you and Rick Moore are working together and trust that you can
> finalize issues as soon as possible.
>
> Thank you again for your time and support and I look forward to seeing you
> again (in a better atmosphere).
>
> Brian O'Hare
> Consultant to Ameramex Energy Group, Inc.
>
>