Subject: RE: Ameramex - Bloomfield Energy Farm Project - Trigon-Sheehan Information Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 12:57:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jeff - we would definitely like to meet with your team or
representatives on site as soon as possible.  I'd like to put you in touch
with Brett Hurlbut, our Senior Project Manager in the Four Corners.  He is
officed in Durango but lives in Farmington and could meet someone this week
with no problem.  He's already been over the pipeline route with Brett
Foutz, and of course we know the Blanco Hub area quite well.  Would someone
from your team be able to meet Brett this week in Bloomfield?  You can reach
Brett at the following:

Brett Hurlbut
Senior Project Manager
970-385-9100 ext 33
970-759-3572 (cell)
[email-masked]

I've copied Brett on this message.  Brett - you can reach Jeff in Houston at
713-853-1521 or by email at [email-masked].

Thanks everyone!

Stu

Stu Asselin, P.E. - Principal
Vice President, Business Development
Trigon-Sheehan, LLC
475 17th Street, Suite 300
Denver CO 80202
Phone    303-296-9645 ext 267
FAX        303-296-0117
Cell        303-888-7050
E-Mail     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Fawcett, Jeffery [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 9:27 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Gottsponer, Morgan; Faucheaux, Eric; Hyatt, Kevin; Harris, Steven;
Donoho, Lindy; Lindberg, Lorraine; Schoolcraft, Darrell; Scott, Susan;
Chanley, Earl
Subject: Ameramex - Bloomfield Energy Farm Project - Trigon-Sheehan
Information Request

Stu,
It was nice to meet you by telephone on Tuesday.  I don't have answers
to all your questions at this standing, but working with our Facility
Planners and Engineers, we should be able to get you the necessary
information pretty quickly.

I am the principal commercial contact for this project.  As a process
matter, Transwestern usually prefers to have the commercial
representative remain the primary point of contact for the project.
However, for matters relating to engineering and specifications of
facilities, that will be handled through our Facility Planners and
Engineers.  I don't know who will be your principal engineering contact
at this point, but we'll let you know as soon as possible.

As I mentioned over the telephone, we've done some preliminary work
relative to location of the proposed interconnect.  I'll have to check
with our San Juan team to see what was discussed.  It might be of some
value for our San Juan operations team and our engineers to meet you up
at the site location to kick this process off.  Let me know if you're
amenable to the idea, and what dates might work for you.

I look forward to working with you.

Jeff

>  -----Original Message-----
> From: 	"Stu Asselin" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
> [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Stu+20Asselin+22+20+3Csasselin+40trigon-sheehan+
> [email-masked]]
> Sent:	Monday, April 02, 2001 5:10 PM
> To:	Jeff Fawcett
> Cc:	Richard Coleman; Brett Hurlbut; Brett Foutz; Laura Kunkel
> Subject:	Ameramex - Bloomfield Energy Farm Project -
> Trigon-Sheehan Information Request
>
>
> Hello Jeff - my name  is Stuart Asselin.  I'm a pipeline engineer and
> one of the owners of  Trigon-Sheehan, an engineering firm that
> specializes in pipelines and  facilities.  We have been asked by
> Ameramex/Perspectiva to provide a  turnkey pipeline and facilities
> proposal to connect their Bloomfield Energy Farm  to the Blanco Hub.
> Richard Moore of Ameramex told me he had been  speaking with you about
> getting connected to the Hub.
>
> I have several  questions for you.
>
> 1.  Who will  provide the meters, piping, valves, EFM, and other
> facilities at the Hub?   Is there meter space already existing?  I
> need to know what to include in  the scope of my proposal to this
> group.  If TW is going to provide the  facilities, where will your
> facilities end?
>
> 2.  Who in the  TW engineering group will we deal with, or will you
> handle all interactions on  this project?  We're quite familiar with
> Earl Chanley and his group and do  work for them on a continuous basis
> through our project manager Laura  Kunkel.  I just want to make sure
> that I'm communicating with the right  folks at the right times.
>
> 3.  What is the  timing of an interconnection to the Hub?
>
> 4.  What  pressures and volumes are available at different points at
> the Hub?  Any  details you can provide to me would be very helpful -
> we will need to do  micro-routing of the pipeline in the Hub area to
> make sure we don't run into any  conflicts with existing aboveground
> or belowground piping.
>
> Please give me a  call so that we can discuss these questions.  The
> best way to contact me is  by cell phone - below.  I look forward to
> visiting with you.
>
> By the way, if you  want info on Trigon-Sheehan, you can visit our web
> site at www.trigon-sheehan.com << File: http://www.trigon-sheehan.com
> >> .  We have  about 90 employees, with offices in Denver, Tulsa, and
> Durango, and we're  currently celebrating our 20th year.  We'll be
> handling this project out of  our Durango office.
>
> Thanks very much for  your help!
>
> Stu
>
> Stu Asselin, P.E. -  Principal
> Vice President, Business Development
> Trigon-Sheehan, LLC
> 475 17th Street, Suite 300
> Denver CO 80202
> Phone    303-296-9645 ext  267
> FAX         303-296-0117
> Cell        303-888-7050
> E-Mail     [email-masked] << File:
> mailto:[email-masked] >>
>