Subject: Transwestern Open Season
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:19:08 -0700 (PDT)

Ladies and Gentlemen:

In some part due to my influence, Transwestern is currently holding an 
open season to gauge the level of interest in new pipeline capacity to the 
Phoenix AZ delivery area.  I assume by now you have seen this news in 
industry press.  I encourage each of you to consider the possibility of 
alternative capacity and the advantages of not being a captive customer to 
a single pipeline company.

If you wish to speak directly with the Enron representative or would like 
to obtain more information, please feel free to call Kevin Hyatt at 
713-853-5559.

Best,
Jim

This message is being sent blind carbon copy to protect the 
confidentiality of the recipients.

James Doering, Principal
Navigant Consulting Inc.
200 Wheeler Road, Fourth Floor
Burlington, MA 01803

[email-masked]
Phone:  781-564-9732
Fax:       781-270-0418
Cellular: 781-771-5141