Subject: FW: Confidentiality of Sun Devil???
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:41:08 -0700 (PDT)

Kevin and Eric,
Please read Scott's question below.  I have no problem with being a little more open with the regulators.  I would not publish anything in the paper (as yet) showing a route, etc., etc. as that will only get the landowners stirred up before we are ready.  What are your thoughts?  Are you comfortable with Scott being able to show the regulators a map of a preliminary route?  John

-----Original Message-----
From: Patti, Scott [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 4:30 PM
To: Cebryk, Doug; Shafer, John; Campbell, Larry
Cc: Kendrick, William; Hyatt, Kevin; Schmidt, Jon; Alstad, Jon; Wade,
Alisa
Subject: Confidentiality of Sun Devil???

In discussions with several agency personnel, it "appears" as though they
are somewhat aware of Sun Devil.  Is it still to be treated as confidential,
or can we discuss it more freely?  The main benefit I see, if we can discuss
it more freely, is that many of the regulators have said things like "I
would need to see a route to be able to answer your question better."  Let
me know.  Thanks,  Scott

Scott J. Patti
Senior Project Manager
ENSR International
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
Phone: (970) 493-8878
Fax:     (970) 493-0213
Email:  [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential and 
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual 
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.  
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the 
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for 
business purposes only.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by 
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
[email-masked]
**********************************************************************