Subject: Agencies and NGOs already contacted for Sun Devil
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 06:53:39 -0700 (PDT)

US EPA, Regions VI and IX
US Forest Service - Coconino, Kaibab, and Prescott Forests
BLM - NM State Office, Farmington Field Office, AZ State Office, Phoenix
Field Office
US DOT
US Army Corps of Engineers - LA District and NM District
Navajo Nation - Mineral Department, 
Arizona Game and Fish Department
Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
Arizona Department of Water Resources
Arizona Department of Transportation
New Mexico Department of Game and Fish
New Mexico Forestry Division
New Mexico Energy, Mineral and Natural Resources Department
New Mexico Environment Department
New Mexico Office of the State Engineer
New Mexico State Highway and Transportation Department
Union Pacific Railroad
The Nature Conservancy

Attached are most of the telephone call summary sheets from these
conversations and summaries of permit requirements.  We also have most of
the permit applications for any of the permits that we would be obtaining
from these agencies.  I am currently working on the telephone call summary
sheets for the Forest Service contacts.

Scott J. Patti
Senior Project Manager
ENSR International
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
Phone: (970) 493-8878
Fax:     (970) 493-0213
Email:  [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Shafer, John [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 8:47 AM
To: Patti, Scott; Hyatt, Kevin; Gadd, Eric
Cc: Schmidt, Jon; Taylor, Gina; Cebryk, Doug
Subject: RE: Confidentiality of Sun Devil???

Yes, please forward a list to myself, Kevin and Eric.  Thanks, John

-----Original Message-----
From: Patti, Scott [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 4:49 PM
To: Shafer, John; Hyatt, Kevin; Gadd, Eric
Cc: Schmidt, Jon; Taylor, Gina; Cebryk, Doug
Subject: RE: Confidentiality of Sun Devil???

We have already been in contact primarily with most of the state and
Federal
level agencies that exist in both AZ and NM as well as the Navajo
agencies.
I could get you a complete list of agencies we've contacted if you'd
like,
but almost every agency that would or could issue a permit in both
states
has been contacted.  

Scott J. Patti
Senior Project Manager
ENSR International
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
Phone: (970) 493-8878
Fax:     (970) 493-0213
Email:  [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Shafer, John [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 2:49 PM
To: Hyatt, Kevin; Gadd, Eric
Cc: Patti, Scott; Schmidt, Jon; Taylor, Gina; Cebryk, Doug
Subject: RE: Confidentiality of Sun Devil???

Scott,
Please furnish a list of who you will be talking with.  (Caveat: Scott,
you certainly realize that you must provide the FERC with summary notes
of meetings with groups, agencies, etc. when we make the FERC filing -
so keep good notes).  John

-----Original Message-----
From: Hyatt, Kevin 
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 1:44 PM
To: Shafer, John; Gadd, Eric
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; Taylor, Gina; Cebryk, Doug
Subject: RE: Confidentiality of Sun Devil???

I spoke with Eric this afternoon.  We'd like a list of who ENSR is
talking with.  We recognize the need to be as open as we can with
stakeholders and consultees and concur with John's comment below.  We're
comfortable with Scott being able to show regulators a map of the
preliminary route.

thanks
kh

-----Original Message-----
From: Shafer, John 
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 4:41 PM
To: Hyatt, Kevin; Gadd, Eric
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; Taylor, Gina; Cebryk, Doug
Subject: FW: Confidentiality of Sun Devil???

Kevin and Eric,
Please read Scott's question below.  I have no problem with being a
little more open with the regulators.  I would not publish anything in
the paper (as yet) showing a route, etc., etc. as that will only get the
landowners stirred up before we are ready.  What are your thoughts?  Are
you comfortable with Scott being able to show the regulators a map of a
preliminary route?  John

-----Original Message-----
From: Patti, Scott [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 4:30 PM
To: Cebryk, Doug; Shafer, John; Campbell, Larry
Cc: Kendrick, William; Hyatt, Kevin; Schmidt, Jon; Alstad, Jon; Wade,
Alisa
Subject: Confidentiality of Sun Devil???

In discussions with several agency personnel, it "appears" as though
they
are somewhat aware of Sun Devil.  Is it still to be treated as
confidential,
or can we discuss it more freely?  The main benefit I see, if we can
discuss
it more freely, is that many of the regulators have said things like "I
would need to see a route to be able to answer your question better."
Let
me know.  Thanks,  Scott

Scott J. Patti
Senior Project Manager
ENSR International
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
Phone: (970) 493-8878
Fax:     (970) 493-0213
Email:  [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential and 
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual 
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.  
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the 
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for 
business purposes only.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by 
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
[email-masked]
**********************************************************************

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence
a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not
be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************