Subject: Cursory Review of Faults and Seismicity Potential - Sundevil
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

Doug, I got a call from Don Mohler this morning wanting to know if we had
done a cursory check of faults and seismicity in the vicinity of the
SunDevil route.  He said to get back to you with the information.  Overall,
the probability of seismic activity in the region is low.  Additionally,
there are not many major faults showing up in the vicinity of the project.
We have a lady taking a closer look at Alquist-Priolo maps, but we don't
expect faults and seismic activity to be a major issue for the project.  We
will provide more detailed information if we find anything worth mentioning
on the Alquist-Priolo maps.  Scott

Scott J. Patti
Senior Project Manager
ENSR International
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
Phone: (970) 493-8878
Fax:     (970) 493-0213
Email:  [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential and 
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual 
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.  
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the 
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for 
business purposes only.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by 
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
[email-masked]
**********************************************************************