Subject: Fatal Flaw Analysis Status Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:37:41 -0700 (PDT)

John and Larry,

I have sent a copy of the Fatal Flaw Analysis to Jon Schmidt for review and
input.  It truly is a "living" document, and can be as complete as you would
like it to be.  However, budget has run short for us.  We have not, to this
point, been able to include as much as we would have liked, but most of the
roads that we started down have to be researched further anyway.  I will be
in Denver tomorrow morning, but will be back in the office in the afternoon.
Dave Hubbard has requested that we provide the Sundevil cost estimate broken
down on a monthly basis, which is what I will be working on tomorrow night.
I am attending the Wyoming Natural Gas Fair, leaving Wednesday, for the
remainder of the week.  In my absence, please coordinate with Jon Alstad.
Jon has been working on the fatal flaw analysis alongside me and is as
familiar with the project as I.

I can be ready and available for any agency meetings you would like me to be
involved in at any point.  Let me know.  Thanks,  Scott

Scott J. Patti
Senior Project Manager
ENSR International
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
Phone: (970) 493-8878
Fax:     (970) 493-0213
Email:  [email-masked]

--

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential and 
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual 
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.  
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the 
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for 
business purposes only.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by 
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
[email-masked]
**********************************************************************