Subject: ENSR Cashflow Estimate Through Construction of Project Sundevil
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:28:26 -0700 (PDT)

Lady and Gentlemen,

As the Subject line would lead you to believe, I am attaching a further
refinement of our cost estimate, spread out over the life of the project.  I
know that you, Dave, requested a breakdown by personnel and hours, but I am
going to have to go home and pack for my trip.  We certainly can break this
down by personnel and hours, but I cannot do it tonight.  I apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause any of you.  Please remember that you can
contact Jon Alstad in my absence (cc'ed).  I will be back in the office on
October 1st.  Scott

Scott J. Patti
Senior Project Manager
ENSR International
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
Phone: (970) 493-8878
Fax:     (970) 493-0213
Email:  [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential and 
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual 
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.  
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the 
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for 
business purposes only.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by 
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
[email-masked]
**********************************************************************