Subject: Additional Note
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:35:35 -0700 (PDT)

By the way, I got a call back from Greg Simmons in the BLM State Office in
Arizona - my question to him was whether or not a proposed ROW across the
Agua Fria National Monument would constitute a "Fatal Flaw."  He indicated
that it likely would be a fatal flaw.  He said that it would take "an act of
congress" literally, not figuratively, to put a pipeline across a National
Monument.  The boundary of the Monument is the east side of I 17, south of
Cordes Junction - I don't know if we can stay on the west side of the
Interstate there, but we might oughta check it out - it looks like we could
get into some pretty rough side-sloping, two-toning.  FYI.

Scott J. Patti
Senior Project Manager
ENSR International
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
Phone: (970) 493-8878
Fax:     (970) 493-0213
Email:  [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Patti, Scott 
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 10:28 PM
To: 'Shafer, John'; Cebryk, Doug; [email-masked]'
Cc: Schmidt, Jon; Taylor, Gina; Hyatt, Kevin; Gadd, Eric; Alstad, Jon
Subject: ENSR Cashflow Estimate Through Construction of Project Sundevil

Lady and Gentlemen,

As the Subject line would lead you to believe, I am attaching a further
refinement of our cost estimate, spread out over the life of the project.  I
know that you, Dave, requested a breakdown by personnel and hours, but I am
going to have to go home and pack for my trip.  We certainly can break this
down by personnel and hours, but I cannot do it tonight.  I apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause any of you.  Please remember that you can
contact Jon Alstad in my absence (cc'ed).  I will be back in the office on
October 1st.  Scott

Scott J. Patti
Senior Project Manager
ENSR International
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
Phone: (970) 493-8878
Fax:     (970) 493-0213
Email:  [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential and 
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual 
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.  
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the 
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for 
business purposes only.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by 
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
[email-masked]
**********************************************************************