Subject: RE: Review Draft - Sundevil Fatal Flaw Analysis/Briefing Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gentlemen,

Attached is our work to date (minus the telephone call summary sheets and
permit requirement summary sheets [Appendix A] you've already received) on
the Fatal Flaw Analysis/Briefing Report for Project Sundevil (or is it The
Sundevil Project, or Sun Devil [2 words, rather than 1])?  It truly is a
working document, and can be expanded in areas as you see fit, or there may
be other areas you may want us to discontinue researching.  This review
draft is provided for your review and input as to where you might like it
expanded and where you might like effort to be discontinued.  As I mentioned
yesterday, I will be out of town the remainder of the week.  Please contact
Jon Alstad in my absence with any action items and input you may have.
Thanks,  Scott

Scott J. Patti
Senior Project Manager
ENSR International
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
Phone: (970) 493-8878
Fax:     (970) 493-0213
Email:  [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential and 
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual 
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.  
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the 
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for 
business purposes only.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by 
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
[email-masked]
**********************************************************************