Subject: RE: Review Draft - Sundevil Fatal Flaw Analysis/Briefing Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:10:54 -0700 (PDT)

Jon, I was referring to the actual monument site, not all lands dedicated to the monument by BLM, which occur for several miles on both sides of I-17.   I was under the impression that the information I had given to you and Scott indicated that the existing right of way passed throught the actual monument itself.  Sorry about the miscommunication.  In your discussions with the BLM, you may want to mention that there is an existing ROW through the Monument  and see if this makes any difference in the difficulity or delays......to cross.

"Alstad, Jon" <[email-masked]> on 09/26/2001 03:15:10 PM
To:	"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Patti, Scott" <[email-masked]>
cc:	"'Shafer, John'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gadd, Eric'"	 <[email-masked]>, "'Hyatt, Kevin'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kilmer III, Robert'" <[email-masked]>, "'Cebryk, Doug'"	 <[email-masked]>, "Schmidt, Jon" <[email-masked]> 

Subject:	RE: Review Draft - Sundevil Fatal Flaw Analysis/Briefing Report

Larry, based on my review of the maps that I received from you today, the
proposed Phoenix Lateral does cross approximately 8.8 miles of the Agua Fria
National Monument (i.e., Black Mesa area on the Joes Hill and Bumble Bee
USGS topographic quads). This portion of the alignment is located east of
Interstate 17. According to the Bradshaw Mountain BLM Land Status map that I
have reviewed, the national monument boundary is located immediately east of
Interstate 17.  Please let me know if you have another map that illustrates
a different alignment that is located west of Interstate 17.  Thanks!

Jon
(970) 493-8878 ext. 235

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 10:51 AM
To: Patti, Scott
Cc: 'Shafer, John'; 'Gadd, Eric'; [email-masked]'; 'Hyatt,
Kevin'; 'Kilmer III, Robert'; 'Cebryk, Doug'; Schmidt, Jon; Alstad, Jon
Subject: RE: Review Draft - Sundevil Fatal Flaw Analysis/Briefing Report

Scott, I shold probably clearify something.  The existing right of way,
which we intend on staying in, at least around Cordes Junction is located
west of I-17, which will not impact the Agua Fria National Monument, which
occurs on the east side of the interstate.  Should we be forced to move to
the east side of I-17, then the Monument may become a problem.  Like you, I
was taking into consideration all possible issues in the pathway of the
proposed construction and also those that are in the near proximity and
have the potential of becoming an "opportunity" in the event we are forced
to deal with them.  I appreciate your wirk in this......

"Patti, Scott" <[email-masked]> on 09/25/2001 05:10:00 PM

To:   "'Shafer, John'" <[email-masked]>
cc:   "'Gadd, Eric'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'"
       <[email-masked]>, "'Hyatt, Kevin'"
      <[email-masked]>, "'Kilmer III, Robert'"
      <[email-masked]>, "'Cebryk, Doug'"
      <[email-masked]>, "Schmidt, Jon" <[email-masked]>, "Alstad,
      Jon" <[email-masked]>

Subject:  RE: Review Draft  - Sundevil Fatal Flaw Analysis/Briefing Report

Gentlemen,

Attached is our work to date (minus the telephone call summary sheets and
permit requirement summary sheets [Appendix A] you've already received) on
the Fatal Flaw Analysis/Briefing Report for Project Sundevil (or is it The
Sundevil Project, or Sun Devil [2 words, rather than 1])?  It truly is a
working document, and can be expanded in areas as you see fit, or there may
be other areas you may want us to discontinue researching.  This review
draft is provided for your review and input as to where you might like it
expanded and where you might like effort to be discontinued.  As I
mentioned
yesterday, I will be out of town the remainder of the week.  Please contact
Jon Alstad in my absence with any action items and input you may have.
Thanks,  Scott

Scott J. Patti
Senior Project Manager
ENSR International
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
Phone: (970) 493-8878
Fax:     (970) 493-0213
Email:  [email-masked]

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential and
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for
business purposes only.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
[email-masked]
**********************************************************************

(See attached file: Fatal Flaw Analysis.doc)
(See attached file: Table 1 - Cat-Constraint.doc)
(See attached file: Table 2.doc)
(See attached file: sundevilschedule.ppt)

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************