Subject: Sun Devil Projet - Final Cash Flow Estimate; Alternative Analysis; and Agua Fria National Monument
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:08:20 -0700 (PDT)

I have attached our revised Cash Flow Estimate for the Sun Devil Pipeline
Project.  I have increased the overall estimate from $5.0 to $7.5 million
based on increases to the cultural resources survey/report, cultural
resources testing and mitigation, agency/public meetings, coordination
meetings, project management, environmental inspector management, and
environmental inspector subcontract tasks.  Substantial budget increases
were made to the cultural resources and environmental inspection tasks.  I
assumed that 4 environmental inspectors would be required for each spread
instead of the 2 inspectors per spread that were assumed in the previous
cost spreadsheet that Scott provided to you.

I also have attached the alternative analysis text and associated table for
the Compressor Station 2 to Cordes Junction, AZ alternative (i.e., I-17
alternative), and a telecommunication report regarding the complications
associated with the potential crossing of the Agua Fria National Monument.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this information.
Thanks!

 <<Final Sundevil Task Cashflow.xls>>  <<Alternative Analysis.doc>>  
<<GSimmonstel.doc>>  <<Alternatives Analysis Table.doc>> 

Jon D. Alstad
Permitting and Compliance Manager
ENSR Corporation
1601 Prospect Parkway
Fort Collins, CO  80525
telephone: (970) 493-8878 ext. 235
fax: (970) 493-0213

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential and 
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual 
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.  
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the 
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for 
business purposes only.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by 
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
[email-masked]
**********************************************************************