Subject: Your request for Schedule M
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 05:28:00 -0800 (PST)

I have asked my assistant, Jan King to schedule a dial in conference call 
with you all tomorrow morning to go over the Palo Alto situation.  I am 
trying to understand the history of the ISDA and Gas negotiations over 
authority so that, as the late comer to the party, I don't tromp all over 
their sensibilities (which I think I may have already done)   In the physical 
power group, we approach the issue of getting proper authorizations from 
cities along the lines set forth in the documentation below.  This is the 
perspective I will be bringing to the conversation and look forward to 
efficiently deciding on how to procede with all agreements with you all 
tomorrow.   

----cgy
---------------------- Forwarded by Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT on 03/06/2001 
12:53 PM ---------------------------

SHARI STACK
03/06/2001 09:40 AM
To: Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Your request for Schedule M

C- 

The Schedule M I sent the group yesterday is the one that contains mine and 
Pat's revisions. I will attach it again for ease of reference. 

The one we did for City of Azusa is based on the revised form above except 
that we plugged in the relevant Act relating to City of Azusa as well as 
their funds. Also - Azusa did not want to get an external legal opinion so we 
changed that in their Schedule M. Otherwise though, the Schedule M w/ them is 
identical to the revised Schedule M above. Having said that - you are 
certainly welcome to see the Schedule M we signed with City of Azusa and here 
it is:

Take care, 

Shari