Subject: GISB contract info
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Please generate a GISB for Jared using the attached.  Let's discuss their 
addendum.  I don't think we will use it.  Let's get a copy of our current 
interruptible agreement so that we can see what has been previously agreed to.
----- Forwarded by Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT on 03/14/2001 02:38 PM -----

	Jared Kaiser
	03/14/2001 02:31 PM
		 
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: GISB contract info

Dan,

ENA and FGU currently operate under an interruptible agreement inherited 
through the CES purchase.  FGU has interest in getting a GISB in place with 
the attached provisions.  Could you please review and let me know you 
comments.  I would like to complete this process quickly.

Jared
35823
---------------------- Forwarded by Jared Kaiser/HOU/ECT on 03/14/2001 02:29 
PM ---------------------------

"Michelle Klein" <[email-masked]> on 03/13/2001 01:27:11 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: GISB contract info

Jared,
As we discussed earlier today, FGU is interested in purchasing firm supply at 
a fixed price for summer and/or winter.  Currently, Enron and FGU only have 
an interruptible contract in place for supply purchases.  In order to get a 
firm contract in place in a short amount of time, I think we should execute a 
GISB contract if Enron is acceptable to that.  I have attached two word 
documents to be implemented into the GISB contract.  One is FGU's general 
information and the other is our special provisions.  Please have your 
contract department implement the attached information into a GISB contract 
and have it sent to me for review and execution.  If your contract department 
has any questions, please have them call me at 352-334-0776.
Thank you!
Michelle

 - GISB SPECIAL PROVISIONS.doc
 - GISB-FGU.doc