Subject: Re: Franklin Adkins Payment Schedule
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 01:11:00 -0800 (PST)

John,
 I believe that the schedule is self explanatory and no letter needs to be 
provided.  

	John M Singer@ENRON
	03/13/2001 01:49 PM
		 
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Wade R Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Theresa Franklin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nelson 
Ferries/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Franklin Adkins Payment Schedule

As you are aware, Franklin Adkins has removeed his meters from ENA effective 
February 1, 2001.  Mr. Adkins has a fixed price, firm deal with ENA  for 
13,000 Dth/month @ $3.075.  The term is 4/1/00 through 3/31/01.  Mr. Adkins 
has breached his contract with ENA by pulling his meters 2 months before the 
end of the contract.

Attached you will find a schedule calculating what we owe Mr. Adkins for 
January 2001 Actuals, LESS the contractual commitments for February and March 
2001.

Should a letter as well as this schedule be sent to Mr. Adkins explaining 
that ENA is reducing his January payment by the February and March 
commitment?  If so, would you write the letter?

John