Subject: Re: crestar / gulf aos contract....
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Grant,
 Attached are the two transactions that result from spliting the original 
deal.  Please advise Crestar that they need to revise the assignment document 
to reflect an agreement for Transaction No. 1 dated March 22, 2001 instead of 
March 5, 2001 and they should provide for a complete assignment of that 
Transaction No. 1. Document 2001-23acrfm relates to Transaction No. 1.  Don't 
you agree?  If you agree, please print off 2 originals each and send one of 
each to Crestar, and email a copy of each to Bob Bowen for his Confirm 
Records.

This to remain     This to be assign-
with Crestar.     able by Crestar.

	Grant Oh
	03/21/2001 03:28 PM
		
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: crestar / gulf aos contract....

Dan, Gulf/Keyspan have agreed to the two separate documents without a 
specific contract number.

Please prepare and send up to me

There is one revision to the volumes, they are  11,740  and 8260     rather 
than 11600 and 8400

Thanks

Grant

PS - have you read the assignment agreement and if so, do you anticipate any 
issues?

Dan J Hyvl
03/20/2001 07:59 AM
To: Grant Oh/CAL/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: crestar / gulf aos contract....  

Grant,
 The problem is that they do not want to assign the agreement.  They want to 
do a partial assignment which is unacceptable unless we can severe the 
document so that we have two separate stand alone pieces of paper after the 
assignment.  Talk to them about doing two Spot Confirmations, one for 0 to 
8,400 MMBtu per day which would not be assignable, and the other one for 0 to 
11,600 MMBtu per day which would be assignable to BP.  Call me so that we can 
discuss.

	Grant Oh
	03/19/2001 05:16 PM
		
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: crestar / gulf aos contract....

Keyspan/Crestar would like to execute the existing contract as is - and work 
on the assignment ot BP separately.

Thanks

Grant

Dan J Hyvl
03/19/2001 04:17 PM
To: Grant Oh/CAL/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: crestar / gulf aos contract....  

I am waiting on your response to my voice mail regarding the assignment to 
BP.  Shouldn't we break the confirm into two documents, covering 42% of the 
entitlements to Crestar and 58% to BP. 

	Grant Oh
	03/19/2001 01:33 PM
		 
		 To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: crestar / gulf aos contract....

Dan, following up on the status of the contract.  

Thanks

Grant