Subject: Re: Assignment of Transaction No. 1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Michael,

 I have reviewed the attached agreement and offer the following comments.

1. Change the reference to Consenting Party to read as follows:
  
Enron North America Corp. is a Delaware corporation having an office located 
at 1400 Smith St., Houston, Texas (hereinafter referred to as "Consenting 
Party")

2. Paragraph No. 5.  Please delete the last two sentences, this had some 
applicability when the agreement was intended to be a partial assignment, 
however, once the assignment is completed, Assignee will be responsible for 
making its own nominations each day.

3. Paragraph No. 8.  Please limit this paragraph solely to Assignor and 
Assignee, otherwise change the reference to the State of Texas.

 Please call if you have any questions.

       Dan Hyvl

	"Kleiner, Michael" <[email-masked]>
	03/23/2001 03:59 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "Kohrs, Bruce" <[email-masked]>, "Houghton, 
Brian" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Assignment of Transaction No. 1

Everyone;

Further to yesterday's discussions, attached is a revised draft of the
assignment agreement. Please provide any further comments by email.

Yours truly;

Gulf Canada Resources Limited

per: Michael P. Kleiner

 <<Enron contract assignment.doc>>

 - Enron contract assignment.doc