Subject: RE: Enron OnLine/ENA-PG&E Supplier Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan --

Your amendment is fine.  I did want to have an EnronOnline confirmation as
"exh B," however, and attach an exh B to this amendment.

Is it possible for you to fax a confirm showing a deal will be subject to
this "master gas purchase and sale agreement."  I would like to assure
myself of what it looks like and what language it contains.

Thank you so much.  (Fax: 415-973-5520)

Dave Anderson 415-973-6659

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 2:12 PM
To: Anderson, David W (Law)
Cc: Welch, Ray; Baxter, Charlotte; [email-masked]'
Subject: Enron OnLine/ENA-PG&E Supplier Agreement

Dave,
     I have taken your word file that you forwarded to Travis McCullough
and merged it into the Amendment that I had previously forwarded.  The only
item that needs explanation is your comment concerning Paragraph 11.4.  The
signed version of the contract that was provided after signature by
Charlotte goes directly from the SDP language to paragraph 11.5.  As such I
would like the language inserted that you indicate is already in the
contract.  I agree that the language was in the versions prior to the final
version.  Please call me at (713)853-6895 if you have any questions.  If
not, please have PG&E sign two copies and forward to me.  I will have them
signed by ENA and will return a fully executed original for your files.

(See attached file: 2001-001amd.doc)