Subject: RE: Enfolio Master Firm Purchase/Sale Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Grant, 
 I have removed the red-line from the above document.  If it is in order, 
please print 2 originals, have them signed, and forward to me for signature 
by Enron.  I will attach a list of current traders who might be available to 
handle a trade with Palo Alto, and I will also have  a certificate of 
incumbency attached for the officer signing in behalf of Enron, and return a 
fully executed contract for your files.
 Regarding the OFO language, usually the pipeline notifies its customers of 
the OFO event and leave it to those customers to notify their parties.  
Therefore, if Enron is scheduling gas into your transport contract and your 
transporter declares an OFO, you will get notice and be responsible for 
giving that notice to Enron after which time Enron would be responsible for 
its actions that were not in accord with the OFO notification.  Likewise, if 
Enron receives notification from its transporter and notified Palo Alto and 
Palo Alto failed to adjust its actions in compliance with the OFO 
notification, Palo Alto would be responsible for the consequences of such 
failure.  Usually, the OFO notification would require that the parties make 
their receipts and deliveries balance in accordance with their scheduled 
volumes.    I am not familiar with the concept of EFO, but do not think that  
the OFO provisions apply.  Please advise as to what is meant by EFO so that I 
can verify with the transport group.