Subject: RE: FW: Assignment of transaction no. 1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 04:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

BP's fax number is (403) 233-5655

Just to clarify, are we all putting the documents together for ourselves and
faxing execution pages with originals to follow?  Or am I to wait to receive
an original before executing and faxing?

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 10:13 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: Re: FW: Assignment of transaction no. 1

Michael,
     I have reviewed the assignment documennt.  I intend to make two
changes which I hope you make in the copies that the other parties are
signing.  These being that the Assignment be effective as of April 1, 2001
and the left over reference to Alberta be deleted from Enron North America
Corp.'s address.  I will attach Transaction No. 1 to the Assignment
Document and have it executed by Enron.  If you will provide me with the
fax numbers for each party, I will fax to these numbers.  My fax number is
(713)646-3490.

                    "Kleiner,

                    Michael"               To:     "[email-masked]'"
<[email-masked]>,
                    <Michael_Kleine        "[email-masked]'"
<[email-masked]>
                    [email-masked]>             cc:

                                           Subject:     FW: Assignment of
transaction no. 1
                    03/28/2001

                    05:43 PM

-----Original Message-----
From:     Kleiner, Michael
Sent:     Wednesday, March 28, 2001 4:37 PM
To:  [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; Houghton, Brian
Subject:  Assignment of transaction no. 1

Everyone;

Attached is a revised assignment agreement which we hope you will find
satisfactory.

Our hope is to have this agreement signed Thursday.  Michelle's fax and
counterpart execution clause should facilitate execution.  Let me know if
you expect any problems with execution.

Gulf Canada Resources Limited
per: Michael P. Kleiner
        Law Department

 <<Enron contract assignment.doc>>

(See attached file: Enron contract assignment.doc)