Subject: Crestar documents and partial assignment to BP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

I believe that the Crestar deal is almost finalized.  According to my 
records, Transaction Number NV8176/370753 was partially documeted with a GTC 
confirm (2000-087crfm.doc attached) dated January 4, 2001.  This covers a 
firm sale of 21,100 MMBtu by Crestar to ENA for the period November 1, 2000 
through October 31, 2001.  The remainder of Transaction Number NV8176/370753 
has been documented with two GTC confirms (2001-023crfm.doc and 
2001-023acrfm.doc also attached) dated March 22, 2001 (Revised).  
2001-023crfm covers the firm sale of 0 - 8,260 MMBtu per day for the period 
November 1, 2000 through October 31, 2001 and 2001-023acrfm covers the firm 
sale of 0 -11,740 MMBtu per day, also for the period November 1, 2000 through 
October 31, 2001.  By assignment agreement (Crestar assignment.doc attached) 
dated effective as of April 1, 2001, Crestar assigned 2001-023acrfm to BP 
Canada Energy Marketing Corp.   
Ellen Wallumrod has requested that documentation be provided to her to enable 
her to rebook the portion documented by 2001-023acrfm for the period 4/01/01 
- 10/31/01 as a result of the assignment.  Please provide Ellen with the 
necessary paperwork or forward to the party who needs to provide her with the 
necessary paperwork.