Subject: Re: JER-BRE Austin Tech.xls
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

darren,
 This was done as a signed GTC transaction.  I do not know if they have 
signed or not.  The paperwork provides a zero collateral threshold.  The 
counterparty is a limited partnership.  J. E. Robert Companies is the general 
partner.  The enron counterparty is Houston Pipe Line Company.  I see no 
reason to redo the paperwork if the original GTC has been signed.  Do you 
agree?

	Darren Vanek/ENRON@enronXgate
	04/16/2001 04:43 PM
		 
		 To: Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: JER-BRE Austin Tech.xls

Please prepare a Master Physical according to the terms of the worksheets. 
Please call if you have any questions.

-Darren