Subject: RE: JER-BRE Austin Tech.xls
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

They want to do another transaction through March 02. Credit is not willing 
to enter into this transaction unless we have an executed Master Physical 
Agreement that gives us collateral rights. 

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Hyvl, Dan  
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 5:06 PM
To: Vanek, Darren
Cc: Perlingiere, Debra
Subject: Re: JER-BRE Austin Tech.xls

darren,
 This was done as a signed GTC transaction.  I do not know if they have 
signed or not.  The paperwork provides a zero collateral threshold.  The 
counterparty is a limited partnership.  J. E. Robert Companies is the general 
partner.  The enron counterparty is Houston Pipe Line Company.  I see no 
reason to redo the paperwork if the original GTC has been signed.  Do you 
agree?

	Darren Vanek/ENRON@enronXgate 04/16/2001 04:43 PM 	   To: Debra 
Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT  cc: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT  Subject: JER-BRE Austin 
Tech.xls

 << File: JER-BRE Austin Tech.xls >> 

Please prepare a Master Physical according to the terms of the worksheets. 
Please call if you have any questions.

-Darren