Subject: Re: JEA Proposal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 05:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Dan,  All your changes looked good, thanks.  I incorporated all of them into 
the document.  The purpose of the liquidated damages section is to compensate 
ENA if JEA decides to go with someone else during the term of the option (as 
you anticipated).  Because the language in the proposal didn't comunicate 
that, I have added a few sentences.  The purpose is to treat a JEA breach as 
an "Early Termination" as detailed in our Enfolio Agreement.  Please review 
the addition and let me know what you think.

Thanks, - Mike

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Dan J Hyvl                           12/07/99 07:58 AM

To: Mike Curry/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: JEA Proposal  

Mike, Please review the changes noted in the attached.  Also, what is the 
purpose of the Liquidated Damages provision.  What damages do you anticipate 
if they don't do a deal with you and go with someone else either during the 
term of the option or shortly thereafter?  Please respond.   

Mike Curry
12/03/99 04:52 PM
To: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: JEA Proposal

Dan, Could you please review the attached proposal to Jacksonville Electric 
Authority.  Enron is buying (for $0) the right to put a long term gas supply 
deal to JEA.  JEA has verbally agreed to the concept.  If they are fine with 
these commercial terms the next step will be to turn in into an executable 
contract.

Thanks for your assistance, - Mike