Subject: HoustonStreet Gas Short Descriptions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Brent -

Attached are the spreadsheets proposed by HoustonStreet for the short 
descriptions.  The concept with the attached is that HoustonStreet will post 
the spreadsheets to the website and use them to ensure that customers can 
identify - by cross-checking the spreadsheet - the description applicable to 
the price/product.  In other words, this spreadsheet is intended to give the 
customer a cross-reference list between our description and the matching 
HoustonStreet description.

Please take a look at this at your convenience and let me know your 
thoughts.  I understand through Bob Shults that there is some urgency to this 
review.  Any assistance is appreciated.

Mark
Senior Counsel, ENA
Phone:     713-345-8897
Facsimile: 713-646-3940
E-Mail:      [email-masked]
----- Forwarded by Mark Greenberg/NA/Enron on 04/19/2001 02:51 PM -----

	John Applegate <[email-masked]>
	04/19/2001 09:51 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Bob Shults (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Travis McCullough 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: HoustonStreet Gas Short Descriptions

Mark:

Per Bob Shults' request, attached please find a spreadsheet comparing HSE's
short product descriptions to EOL's.  Also included in the spreadsheet is a
screen shot of HSE's gas trading floor to put the descriptions into context.
Please review this information purusant to Exhibit I, section 4 of the
Amended and Restated Posting Agreement.  Feel free to call me if you have
any questions.

Regards,
John

 <<HSE Gas Short Product Descriptions.xls>>

John Applegate
Vice President
Business Development
(603) 766-8706
 <<John Applegate.vcf>>

 - HSE Gas Short Product Descriptions.xls
 - John Applegate.vcf